A 3-part piano tutorial of Lady Gaga - Speechless as performed in her VEVO launch event performance. This is part 1 of 3. I've also made a companion video that shows a complete run through of the song! (here: www.youtube.com Part 2/3 of the In-Depth Piano Tutorial: www.youtube.com Part 3/3: Sheet music is here: www.scribd.com Or try this mirror here: tinyurl.com --- I'm trying to become a big ol' fancy YouTube star, so I need all of you guys to comment, rate, and subscribe my videos, and tell your friends to do the same! Thanks! Listen/download/buy and support my music! www.jentonlee.com Join my Facebook Fan Page for the latest updates on my musics and for special giveaways! http Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com I'm selling my 17-song parody album, entitled, The Silly Stuff! Please show your support for me by heading over to my website at jentonlee.com and purchasing a digital copy! Only .99 for the 17 song album (plus 2 hidden tracks and a series of photos from my Tux with Tails photo shoot!) Alternatively, you can purchase the album at CDBaby, iTunes, and Amazon.com CDBaby www.cdbaby.com iTunes: itunes.apple.com Amazon.com: www.amazon.com
Keywords: lady, gaga, piano, tutorial, jenton, acoustic, vevo, live, unplugged, instructional video, instructions, widescreen
My Links : Baby Room Themes
0 comments:
Post a Comment