Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pet and animal stories Jokes - My Top 15 Favourite

The designer jewelry and pet memorial day many pictures I am comforted those who have an animal so dear to them have lost. Every time I had the chance, I like to help me get a laugh or happy thoughts. I started a collection of jokes, which I find funny and sort them by topic. I took a fortnight of my all time favorite animal / animal jokes and would like to share with you today. So if you love cats, dogs, birds ... Sit down, read, enjoy and feel free toto share.

1 Dog emotional

Baby Joke

I went to the cinema the other day and in the front row was an old man and his dog was with him. It 'been a sad, kind of funny movie, you know the type. The sad part is called the dog his eyes, and the fun part, the dog was laughing his head. This happened all the way through the film.

After the film was finished, I decided to go talk to people. "This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I said. "The dog looked reallyTo enjoy the film. It is worthy of note! "" Yes it is, "said the man." He hated the book. "

2 Computer Parrot

A man walks into a pet store to buy a parrot. The shop owner points to three identical looking parrots on a perch and says. "The parrot on the left costs $ 500"

"Why does the parrot cost so much?" The customer asks. The owner says: "Well, she can use a computer."

The customer asks the parrot's neighbor and said: "What cost$ 1,000, because she does all the other parrot can do it and knows how to use the UNIX operating system. "

Of course, the question is always the fear for the third and the parrot said: "That costs $ 2,000."

Needless to say, poses the question "What can they do?"

To which the owner replies, "To be honest I have never seen him do anything, but the other two call him boss!"

Seeing Eye Dog 3

There's a guy with a DobermanPinscher and a guy with a chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman says, the man with a Chihuahua, "Let's go through to get to this restaurant and eat something."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can not simply because we have dogs with us .." The guy with the Doberman says, "Just Follow My Lead. They go to the restaurant, the boy puts the Doberman on a pair of dark glasses, and begins to walk into a guy on the door says:" Sorry, Mac, no petsallowed. "

The guy with the Doberman says, "You do not understand this is my dog ​​.." The man at the door says: "A Doberman?" He says: "Yes, use them now, they are very good." The man at the door says: "Come in," The guy with the Chihuahua figures "What the hell," wears a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in.

The man at the door says: "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed." The guy with the Chihuahua says. "You do not understand this is myGuide dog. "The man on the door says:" A Chihuahua? "The man with the Chihuahua says," You mean they gave me a Chihuahua? "

4 Circle flies

A farmer came by a police officer was stopped for speeding and the officer began the farmer about his speed of speech, and in general began to throw its weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable. Finally, the cop has your ticket to the letter, and when he did he went on to crush the flies at some pointThey buzzed around the head. The farmer said: "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?"

The cop stopped writing the ticket and said - "Well, if that is what I am -. I have never heard of circle flies" So the farmer says: - "Well, circle flies frequently on farms Here are flying in a circle, because they are almost always found by turning the rear end of a horse are .. "

The policeman says: "Oh," and returned to writing the ticket. Then after a minute it will stopand says "Hey ... wait a minute, you call me a horse to fool?"

The farmer says, "Oh no, officer, I have too much respect for law enforcement and police also think to ask a horse, donkey .."

The policeman says: "Well, it's a good thing," and returned to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer says: "Hard to fool them flies again."

5 Talking Dog

One day in Mississippi, he sees a sign in front of a manHouse: "Talking Dog For Sale."

He rings the bell and the owner, Bubba, tells him the dog in the yard.

The man entered the backyard and sees a black Lab just sitting there.

"You talk?" He asks.

"Yes," answers the laboratory.

"So what's your story?

The lab looks up and says: "Well, I told discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government, the CIA's my gift, I, and soon I had jet from country to country, sitting inRooms with spies and world leaders, because no one thought a dog would be eavesdropping. I was running one of their most valuable spies eight years, but the cast around me really tired. I knew I was not getting any younger and I really wanted to calm her down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to operate some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and above all I discovered listening to some incredible shops and there was a pile of medals. I had a wife, aMess of puppies, and now I'm retired. "

The man is stunned. He comes back and asks Bubba what he wants for the dog.

"Ten dollars."

The man says: "This dog is amazing Why you sell so cheap."

"Because he is a liar. He did none of that stuff."

6 Rude Parrot

A young man named Jon received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird in his mouth was rude, obnoxiousand laced with obscenities.

Jon tries and tries, said the bird-keeping consistency only kind words, soft music and all that "cleaning" of the vocabulary of the birds think that could change.

Jon was finally fed up and cried the parrot. The parrot yelled back. Jon shook the parrot and the parrot was still angry and rude. Jon in desperation, threw up his hands and grabbed the bird and put it in the freezer.

Screamed for a few minutes the parrotand kicked and screamed. Then, suddenly there was total silence, not a peep was heard. Fearing that he hurt the parrot, Jon quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped on Jon's outstretched arm and said: I think I offended with my rude language and actions. I sincerely regret any inappropriate transgressions. I fully intend to do everything we can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior to do. "

Jon was stunned at the change ofPoultry. Was about to ask the parrot, because he had taken a drastic change in his behavior, but the bird ... "May I ask what the chicken?"

7 Animal Magnetism

Three dogs fall all over themselves in an effort to improve its reach to a beautiful female poodle before, but in the end will come before her, at the same time. The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glimpse of her inreturn.

Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three aspiring suitors, she decides to be kind and tells them: "The first to the words" liver can use "and" cheese "to go together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can contact me."

The sturdy, muscular chocolate Lab speaks quickly and says: ". I love liver and cheese"

"Oh, how childish," said the poodle. "That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever."

He turned up, shiny goldRetriever and said: "How well you can do."

"Um. I HATE liver and cheese," blurts the Golden Retriever it.

"My, my," said the poodle. "I think it's hopeless. This is dumb as a phrase of the laboratory."

Now turn the last of the three dogs and says: "As you, little man"

The last of the three small stature but big in fame and finesse, a Chihuahua. He gives her a smile, a wink, turns to the Golden retriever and chocolate Lab and says, "Liver aloneCheese me. "

8 Heroic Pig

A farmer walked into a bar with his pig and ordered a drink. The bartender could not help but wonder why the man had on his pig with a wooden leg. "Well, you see," said the farmer, "this is an amazing pig. Why, two years ago, my son was chopping wood in the area when a tree fell on him, kept him on the ground and making breathing difficult. pig that was in the area ran to ask for help and screaming loud to my son took us to savehim. "

"You're right, this is an incredible story. But because your guinea pig have a wooden leg?"

This is not a normal pig, "the farmer continued." One night, while sleeping, our barn caught fire and the pig was able to pass through a small hole in the wall and circle our house, screaming as loud as they can to wake us up, we could save all the animals. "

"Wow. Incredible. But because the pig with a wooden leg?"

"Wait. Once we could hit home in flames. PorkNext to the house knocked down and wake up the neighbors, to save the situation, and help us put out the fire. "

"OK. OK. The pig is amazing. But why the wooden leg?" the bartender asked.

"A great pig like this. You can not eat all at once."

9 Smart Dog

A man 'came from a table in a hotel and noticed three men and a dog playing cards. The dog was playing with extraordinary performance.

He said: "This must be a very intelligent dog," the man.

"Not soSmart, "said one of the players." Every time she gets a good hand he wags his tail. "

10 Mickey Mantle goes hunting

Presumably this is a story in baseball great Mickey Mantle is an autobiography.

Coat with some friends, was to find a place to hunt. They pulled into a farmer in the courtyard, and the coat came out and went to the farmhouse to ask permission to hunt.

The old farmer said: "Of course, you can hunt, but would you do me a favor, the old mule?there is 20 years old and suffering from cancer, but I really do not have the courage to kill them. Do you want to do this for me? "Coat glanced, he said:" safe "and returned to the car.

On a new journey, but decided to pull a trick on his hunting companions. He got into his car and if so whether the farmer had said OK, asked as he said, "No, we can not hunt here, but I teach that old cuss give a lesson". With these words he lowered his window, coat, pulled out his pistol and blew theMule. Then he exclaimed: "And 'they teach it!" a second shot rang out from the passenger side. "There," said Billy Martin. "I have a cow!"

11 Give the cat a job

During a walk in front of a pet store, a cat notices a sign in the window: Help Wanted. To know that her cat is not normal, he saunters into the shop and shout "Hello, I would like to apply for the job."

The owner of the pet shop is very amused with the idea of ​​a talking cat, and wantshear more, to play together and said, "Oh, sorry, but this is a sacred task, we need someone to type and file .."

The cat crashes through the office typewriter, and quick as a wink, he said something about a quick brown fox and lazy dog ​​pound until it is filled a page. He takes a stack of cards, in alphabetical order by subject, to them, and puts them in a drawer in less time than you would expect from a creature that is missing, the left thumb.

The owner is excited, butThey can not pay the rent of a cat, think of another excuse. "They give very nice, and your record is impeccable, but this work requires computer literacy."

The cat immediately takes his place at the computer and the mouse in paw, cruises the Internet, the information gathered to increase the profitability of the pet stores.

The owner is stunned. He said he was a nice way to get this cat, you are not going to think of him a job.

"Well, you're an amazingCat in the act. They give you a file, and you're a geek computer. But we really, really need someone who is bilingual. "

The cat looks pleadingly into the eyes of the owner and says, "Woof!"

12 Elephant Memory

A man goes to Africa for a safari. There he runs into an elephant, in great pain, with a big thorn in the foot. Instead of shooting to get the trophy came with the man approached very cautiously and carefully removed the elephant from the sting of hisFoot.

The elephant begins to limp away, but then turned and stared at the man for a full minute, locking eyes with him. The elephant then continues on his way.

"I wonder if I ever know that elephant again if you remember me?" the man muses to himself.

Maybe 20 years later, the man at the circus back in the United States. He noted that he saw an elephant, has almost all who knew him.

The man asks, "Could this, that elephant I helped so long to befrom? "He decides to take a closer look.

With the elephant still looking down, man moves in close, always right in front of the elephant. They lock eyes. A look at the elephant's face that seems to go through.

The elephant reached down ... the man took careful with his trunk ... him up in the air ... then throws to fall to the ground and trampled to death!

It turns out that was not the same elephant.

13 connivingDogs

A wealthy man decided to go on safari in Africa. He took his faithful dog along for company. One day the dog starts chasing butterflies and before long, discovers that he is lost. So, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction to wander with the evident intention of lunch.

The dog thinks, "Boy, are in deep doo doo now."

Then he noticed some bones on the ground nearby, and immediately fix the bone with his chewingBack to the cat approaches. Just as the leopard is about to jump, the dog cries. "Man, that was one delicious leopard I wonder if there are even more here?"

Heard of Leopard keeps up its assault on the medium, as a look of terror comes over him, creeps through the trees. "Wow," says the leopard. "It 'been close. That dog nearly had me."

Meanwhile, a monkey who had seen the whole scene from a nearby tree figures can put this knowledge to goodUse and trade it for the protection of the leopards. So it goes. But the dog saw him heading after the leopard with great speed, and I thought that something should be.

The monkey comes soon the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The cat is on making a fool of and says angrily: "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what will happen to the dog hidden.

Now the dog sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back,and think: "What do I do now?"

But instead of running, the dog sits with his back to his attackers pretending that they have yet seen. And just when you get close enough to hear, the dog says: "Where is that monkey I can not trust him I sent a half hour to get me another leopard, and he still has not returned?"

14 According to Dave Barry Cats

According to Dave Barry Cats - Cats are less loyal than dogs, but independent.(This is the code that means. "Cats are smarter than dogs, but hate the people.") Many people love cats. From time to time, the newspapers printed stories of some elderly widow who had died and all his goods to the value of $ 320.00 for his cat, Fluffkins. Cats read these stories, and I always planned to have as a beneficiary in their owner wants to get the name. Have you ever wondered where your cat when she goes away for several hours? It meets with other cats in estate-planning seminars. I justI think you should know. "

15 How to give your cat a pill in 10 easy steps

1 Sit on the couch. Pick up cat and cradle in the crook of the elbow, as if you wanted a bottle, to give a child. Speak gently.

2 With your right hand, stroke cat's throat until he opens his mouth (be patient). Let the pill in his mouth. Let the cat, known direction of travel.

Choose 3 from the floor on the pill and you get the cat. Sit on the floor in the kitchen, wrapArm around before falling cat pill into mouth. Let the cat, known direction of travel.

Scoot 4 pill to collect land and go to the cat. Back in the kitchen. Keep cat as before, but keep the front paws with forearm. Let the pill in his mouth.

5 lever arm from the claws of hind legs. Get the cat to pick up half dissolved pill from floor and put it in the trash.

6 Take new pill from bottle. Go to the bathroom and a soft towel. Stay inBathroom with the cat, and close the door.

7 Sitting on the bathroom floor, towel wrapped around kitty, leaving only his head exposed. Cradle cat in the crook of your arm and take pills from the counter.

8 Call the cat from the shower door (you did not know that cats can jump up to 5 meters in the air, right?), And wrap towel around it a little 'closer, making sure that the legs can not get out this time. With a finger on each side of the jaw, stands open and pop pill into mouth.To quickly close the mouth (yours not his).

9 Sit on floor with cat in her lap, stroking his chin and talking gently to him, at least half an hour while the pill dissolves itself.

10 Unwrap towel, open bathroom door. Wash off scratches in warm water and soap, hair comb, and go find something to occupy your time for 7-1/2 hours, then repeat.

Now you're done. My Top 15 favorite jokes animal and pet. I hope you smiled or maybe had a laugh or two. Enjoy yourDay.

Pet and animal stories Jokes - My Top 15 Favourite

My Links : Pregnancy Preparing

0 comments:

Post a Comment